@ Victoria Theatre
call for entries...
San Francisco Cinematheque announces
CROSSROADS 2013, April 5–7, 2013
CALL FOR ENTRIES
San Francisco Cinematheque seeks submissions of recent films and videos for CROSSROADS 2013, the fourth manifestation of our annual film festival. Occurring in April at in San Francisco’s Victoria Theatre, CROSSROADS 2013 will showcase new film/video works by emerging and established filmmakers, including performance and works of “live cinema.” Cinematheque seeks submissions of compelling non-commercial, artist-made work of all genres and durations.
• Submitted works must have been completed after January 1st, 2011.
• Include one submission form with each entry.
• Submissions are accepted on DVD and in the form of streaming online video. DVD submissions must be clearly labeled with the film title, filmmaker name(s), contact telephone number and email. Online video links must be provided via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; please include film title, filmmaker name(s), contact telephone number and email address in this email as well as any necessary passwords required to view the work(s)
• Please include a pre-paid, SASE with your submission if you would like items to be returned.
• Entry fee: $10 for each individual film (postmarked by Dec. 31, 2012)
$15 for each individual film (postmarked by Jan. 30, 2013)
*Entry fee is waived for Cinematheque members.
• Please make checks or money-orders payable in U.S. currency to: SAN FRANCISCO CINEMATHEQUE; electronic payments can be sent via Paypal to email@example.com
• All entrants will be notified on the receipt of their work.
• CROSSROADS 2013 will (potentially) screen work in the following film/video formats: 8mm, Super-8mm, 16mm, 35mm, QuickTime ProRes and Blu-ray. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries concerning additional exhibition formats.