San Francisco Cinematheque is excited to announce our
CALL FOR ENTRIES for the second-annual
Crossroads Moving Image Arts Festival
12- to 15-May-2011
San Francisco Cinematheque seeks submissions of recent films and videos for the second annual festival, CROSSROADS. Occurring in May at the Victoria Theatre in San Francisco, the festival will showcase new works of emerging and established filmmakers in the avant-garde along with a number of special presentations and events. Cinematheque is seeking submissions of compelling non-commercial, artist-made work of all genres and durations.
• Submitted works must have been completed after January 1st, 2009.
• Include one submission form with each entry.
• All submissions must be on DVD — clearly labeled with the film title, filmmaker name(s), contact telephone number and email.
• Please include a pre-paid, SASE with your submission if you would like items to be returned.
• Entry fee: $10 for each individual film (postmarked by Jan. 10th)
$15 for each individual film (postmarked by Feb. 10th)
*Entry fee is waived for Cinematheque members.
• Please make checks or money-orders payable in U.S. currency to: SAN FRANCISCO CINEMATHEQUE or send payment via PayPal to: email@example.com
• We will notify all entrants once the submission is received.
• Accepted exhibition formats are: 8mm, super 8, 16mm, 35mm, Mini-DV, Quicktime file
Download an entry form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information